Recent Before & After Photos

Residential water damage in Sunrise, FL


Extracted water with pad on engineered wood flooring, sprayed antimicrobial and set up 6 Air Movers and 2 Dehumidifiers plus vortex with 5 pads.In the after pic... READ MORE



Residential water damage in Southwest Ranches, FL


This water damage in Southwest Ranches, FL was the result of a waterline burst. Water flowed through laundry room as you can see it in the before picture, also ... READ MORE



Water Damage Medigation in Weston, FL


Waterline burst above, drop ceiling affecting wall by mens locker.Cut 2 holes in wall outside door and 1 above to provide air movement. In after picture we set ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation and repairs in Tamarac, FL


Visible superficial mold on ceiling and water damaged. Required cut out of affected area 6x6 and further asse remaining ceiling, cut out any affected ceiling tr... READ MORE



Mold Mitigation in Weston, FL


Mold growth throughout affected areas, need to remove baseboard in under window and wall connected to bathroom, cuted on both walls to further assess for possib... READ MORE



Water Damage in Sunrise, Fl


Water heater upstairs apartment burts, causing water to flow down through AC closet area and master closet light fixture, affecting both ceilings and connecting... READ MORE



Storm Damage


Because of Hurricane Irma, on September 10th, our customer Mr. Beryl suffered a water damage because of water and wind intrusion thru his window, baseboards and... READ MORE



Sewage Water Damage in Pembroke Pines, Fl


The Management Company experienced an awful sewage back up water damage situation in an empty condominium in one of their buildings.We were called by the Proper... READ MORE



Sewage Back Up Water Damage


On May we were called by Jonathan, Property Manager for First Service Residential of several buildings of a 55+ senior living community in Pembroke Pines.They e... READ MORE



Fire Soot in Kitchen !


A fire started on the first floor of the house, exactly in the game room of their three kids, batteries started the fire. the wife smelled smoke and firemen wer... READ MORE