When storms or flood hit your Broward county home or business
Our highly trained crews are ready to respond 24/7 to storm or flood damage in Broward county.
SERVPRO of Sunrise specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Broward County, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,700 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today
SERVPRO OF SUNRISE 954-748-7887
Emergency Water Damage Tips
SERVPRO of Sunrise is "Here to Help" 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- Shut off the water source if possible and if it can be done safely.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Remove Oriental or other colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpeting.
(These tips are for clean water situations only)
When Water damage takes control of your life, we help you take it back. "Like it never even happened."
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program
When a structure is sanitized and disinfected as part of the CSC program, a window decal shield will be left at the structure.
The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned (CSC) program is designed to provide our communities with a way to know that a structure has been cleaned, sanitized and disinfected to minimize harmful pathogens. If a structure is sanitized and disinfected as part of the CSC program, a window decal shield will be left at the structure as well as a separate window decal which should be dated by us to let everyone know when it was last sanitized and disinfected. This can be schedule as one time or recurring service.
Here is a list of some of the most common questions:
• What is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned?
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a proactive viral pathogen cleaning process.
• Can you explain the process of proactive cleaning?
We apply EPA registered disinfectants to touch point services in a variety of methods including but not limited to ULV fogging.
• How often do I need cleaning performed?
That will vary by location, number, and activity of occupants. We can setup a recurring cleaning schedule to fit the needs of your location.
• When can you perform these services?
Our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned crews are available 24/7.
• How much does proactive cleaning cost?
Our pricing for proactive viral pathogen cleaning is based on square footage. We schedule one of our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned crews to arrive at your location and create a FREE estimate.
• What type of cleaning products are you using?
We only use EPA registered disinfectants for proactive pathogen cleaning.
• How long is a proactive cleaning effective?
After a structure is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, maintaining that level of clean is dependent on occupants in the structure and how closely they follow health and safety protocols. We can schedule a recurring cleaning schedule to ensure that your location maintains that level of clean going forward.
• What are your safety protocols?
Our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned crews follow all safety protocols and social distancing guidelines dictated by local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all involved individuals.
• How long will it take to perform the proactive cleaning?
That varies on size and complexity of the structure.
• Is there anything I should do in between scheduled Certified: SERVPRO Cleanings?
Continue with your regular janitorial services. If you would like, we can change your recurring schedule to a more frequent cleanings.
• Is it safe to be in the structure when it is being cleaned?
We recommend that the structure is empty when we perform the cleaning.
• How long do I have to wait to return to the structure?
Our EPA registered disinfectants have a dwell time of about 10-15 minutes. After that dwell time, it is completely safe to reenter the structure.
Call us now to schedule your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program 954-748-7887.
Hurricane Season begins on June 1st
Disaster Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday
Hurricane Season begins on June 1st.
In order to help residents purchase the necessary supplies, Florida is conducting a Disaster Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday from Friday, May 29th, through Thursday, June 4th.
During this sales tax holiday period, qualifying items related to disaster preparedness - including those purchased online - are exempt from sales tax.
Eligible items include reusable ice, coolers, flashlights, batteries, radios, tarps and portable generators.
For a complete list of qualifying items, view the Florida Department of Revenue's information sheet.
Also for further information on Hurricane Preparedness
By: The City of Sunrise Florida
SERVPRO of Sunrise is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or storm emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Sunrise community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (954) 748-7887
Does Your Broward Home Have A Mold Problem?
Does Your Broward Home Have A Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 954-748-7887
BIOHAZARD, CRIME SCENE, AND VANDALISM CLEANUP
Recognized as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider by hundreds of insurance companies, SERVPRO of Sunrise Professionals also offer fast, reliable biohazard and crime scene cleanup and restoration services to residential and commercial property owners.
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers, and owners. A failure to properly handle and safely remove such hazardous substances can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments.
SERVPRO of Sunrise Professionals are trained to safely and effectively remove biohazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA, and state and local health regulations.
Equipped with the necessary safety equipment and cleaning products, SERVPRO of Sunrise Professionals help turn unsafe environments into clean, safe homes and offices.
SERVPRO of Sunrise can help with the following issues:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Methamphetamine Labs
- Crime Scene Residues
- Sewage Backups
- Black Water Intrusions
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
Contact us 24/7 Emergency Service at 954-748-7887
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Sunrise today at 954-748-7887 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
COVID-19 Cleaning Questions
This location cleaned and sanitized by: SERVPRO of Sunrise. Here to Help.
How are various COVID-19 cleaning scenarios handled?
There are three levels, once broken down, we provide appropriate decontamination & cleaning for different COVID-19 exposure situations.
LEVEL 1: PROACTIVE CLEANING
Recommended solely as a precautionary measure. Service includes fogging disinfectant application throughout facility plus single wipe of door handles.
LEVEL 2: HIGH-TOUCH CLEANING
Recommended when a PUI (person under investigation) has passed through facility. Service includes fogging, plus double wipe disinfection of all high touch areas.
LEVEL 3: ENHANCED CLEANING
Recommended when there is a confirmed, positive COVID-19 case. Service includes HEPA-vacuum and double wipe of all surfaces, including walls up to 8 feet, but not ceilings, and fogging desinfectant application.
What products are used specific for COVID-19 cleaning?
ServprOXIDE has a kill claim for Norovirus, which is a small non-enveloped virus so it can be assumed per the hierarchy system to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used as labeled.
Can cleaning be done after hours or weekends?
Yes, we are prepared to provide this service as needed to minimize business interruption.
How soon after cleaning can we return to use areas? Immediately.
What is the cost of COVID-19 Cleaning? Pricing will be calculated based on time & materials. Many variable factors, such as the size of your home or business, complexity, the time of day service is requested to be completed, contribute to a price range
If you are interested in inquiring about our services we're here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sanitizing City of Sunrise Police Vehicles
Ana & Gustavo Owners of SERVPRO of Sunrise with Police officer during the sanitizing of the City of Sunrise Police Vehicles
SERVPRO of Sunrise is happy to be able to help and support our community during this pandemic.
SERVPRO specializes in disaster cleanups, restoring homes and businesses after devastations like floods, fires, and severe storms. Now, we are sanitizing our City of Sunrise Police Vehicles for FREE during this pandemic as a way of keeping our first responders safe.
Sunrise Police Cars received a towel surface wipe down and microbial misting throughout the vehicle.
In addition to the free services for first responders, businesses and homes can also be disinfected. We use EPA approved products and follow the CDC guidelines for cleanup practices, with prices varying based on the size of the building.
We are Here to Help 24/7
Call us now to Schedule your FREE inspection
Back to Business Cleaning Plan
We are Here to help 24/7
With re-opening dates for businesses coming up let us help you!
- Make sure to have an Employee Safety/Outbreak Response Plan in place if you don’t already
- Fogging and high touch cleaning recommended for businesses before reopening to give peace of mind to your employees and customers, so they feel secure coming back. (Please be advised we adhere to protocols set forth by the CDC and we have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform daily)
- Set up scheduled cleanings in the future to be proactive instead of reactive
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for employees such as face masks and gloves
- Temperature Checks
- Shift Management / Space Separation / One Way Aisles
- Regular Hand Sanitation and Hand Washing
Sanitazation around the clock
- High Rise
- Small Business
- Convenience Store
- Grocery Store
- Retirement Home
- Medical Office
Ready for whatever happens 24/7